Welcome to Summerfield

CC&R Voting CLOSED.  We had only a 65% voter response, therefore the other 35% counts as a NO vote.  Here are the unaudited results:

1.5 Signs
55% YES
45% NO (10% said no, 35% didn’t vote)
Did not meet the 60% YES, therefore this did not pass, current language continues. 
1.6 Use of Property
58% YES
42% NO (7% said no, 35% didn’t vote)
Did not meet the 60% YES, therefore this did not pass, current language continues. 
1.9 Occupancy
53% YES
47% NO (12% said no, 35% didn’t vote)
Did not meet the 60% YES, therefore this did not pass, current language continues. 
2.3.2 Due Date + Late Fee
60% YES
40% NO (5% said no, 35% didn’t vote)
Did meet the 60% YES, therefore new language approved
General Housekeeping
62% YES
38% NO (3% said no, 35% didn’t vote)
Did meet the 60% YES, therefore new language approved

Final results will be posted after attorney audit.

 

Welcome to Summerfield!  Summerfield is an age 55+ planned residential community located in Tigard, Oregon.  Built on 203 acres, Summerfield includes 40 acres dedicated to recreation, including the Clubhouse, tennis courts, swimming pool and a beautiful 9-hole executive golf course.  There are approximately 1,625 residents in Summerfield and everyone who lives in Summerfield is a member of the Summerfield Civic Association.  The annual assessment entitles residents to the use of the common facilities.